Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Winnipeg Meet-up on Dec 29

Rachelle and I are hosting a meet-up in Winnipeg, Canada on Wednesday, Dec 29th at 2pm at The Forks. If you’re in the area, you’re welcome to hang out with us for a while, meet new people, and chat about life, the universe, and everything.

Look for us in one of the seating areas near the Human Bean coffee place on the ground floor (it’s on the SW corner of the building). We’ll probably be on the side near the Fish & Chips place, but we may move to the other side if it’s crowded there.

I can’t predict how many people will show up, but I’m guessing it will be less than 10.

I seem to like the cold weather here, maybe since my ancestry is from Eastern Europe. It’s like having a shot of espresso each time I venture outside. :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 26th, 2010 at 4:54 pm and is filed under General, Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment