Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Free Audio on Goals, Life Purpose, and Relationships

Hale DwoskinLast week I shared a free audio program from Hale Dwoskin, author of The Sedona Method. Several thousand people have already listened to it, so it’s been pretty popular. I’m happy to say that Hale created another free audio on goals, life purpose, and relationships, and this one is free as well. It’s under 22 minutes, so it won’t take long to listen to it.

You can listen to both of these free audio here: Sedona Method – Free Audios

Today I replaced the Flash-based audio player with an HTML5 one, so now these audio programs can be played on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Previously people using those devices would have gotten a message saying that Flash had to be installed, but iStuff doesn’t currently support Flash.

I tested the new player on my iPhone and iPad, and it worked great.

You can also download the audio files if you want to listen to them later or if you’d like to save copies for yourself. Feel free to share them with others as well, such as by using the social media buttons on that page.

When I shared the first audio with you last week, I mentioned that I’d started going through the Sedona Method Supercourse, which includes 20 CDs worth of material. I finished CD 11 yesterday (as well as doing the accompanying workbook exercises), so I’m more than halfway through it now.

This program has also made me aware of just how much depth there is to the Sedona Method. When I first learned about it, I thought it was just one simple technique for releasing negative emotions, but now I can see that there’s much more to it and so many different ways to apply it.

The basic aim of these methods is to help you release both attachment and resistance to experiencing what you desire, so your desires can flow into your life more easily. Hale (often humorously) explains that wanting is not the same as having… and why having is quite a bit better.

I especially enjoyed the module on success and abundance, which includes some very beneficial exercises and a unique approach to goal achievement, including a new way to think about to-do lists — and why traditional lists can induce procrastination when you actually try to take action.

Even though I still have 9 CDs worth of material to go, it’s a no-brainer to recommend this course for anyone who wants to attract and enjoy what they desire with less effort and resistance.

If this course interests you, you can get it for a 46% discount off the regular price.


Steve Recommends
Here are my recommendations for products and services I've reviewed that can improve your results. This is a short list since it only includes my top picks.

Getting Rich with Ebooks - Earn passive income from ebooks
Sedona Method - Free Audio - Learn to release blocks in a few minutes
Site Build It! - Start your own money-making website
Lefkoe Method - Permanently eliminate a limiting belief in 20 minutes
Paraliminals - Condition your mind for positive thinking and success
The Journal - Record your life lessons in a secure private journal
PhotoReading - Read books 3 times faster
Life on Purpose - Discover your life purpose

If you've found Steve's work helpful, please donate to show your support.
Follow Steve on Twitter  -  Add Steve on Google+  -  Get Steve's Free newsletter


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment