Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quote of the Day: The Dreams of the Future

i-like-the-dreams-of-the-future

Planning to plan your future is a waste of time. Has talking about planning ever been useful? Has it moved your life forward?

I think we can agree that’s a big “no”.

For me, I’ve found I’m happiest when I’m doing something…accomplishing something. By “something”, I mean anything that I feel is bettering my life in some way –- furthering a hobby, honing a job skill, learning a bit of knowledge, making travel plans, etc. The problem is that I’ve found it difficult to stop talking about what I’m hoping to accomplish and to actually make strides towards something actually happening.

Forward15: Your Future in 15 Minutes a Day


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment