Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daily Quote: Poverty is not a Disgrace

poverty-is-not-a-disgrace-but-its

Poverty is not a disgrace, but it’s terribly inconvenient.

The following answer by Visakan Veerasamy found in Quora teaches you how you can grow your money when you only have $5.

I remember reading Tina Sellig’s (executive director of the Stanford Technology Ventures Program) book- What I wish I knew when I was 20. (I don’t know Tina, though I wish I did, and I love her book.)

She gave her students the exact same problem. Here are her words, with my emphasis. If you don’t have time to read the whole thing, just skim and read the words in bold.

You Only Have $5. What is the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money?

Brian is a Lifehacker who covers all sorts of tips for life. He is also fascinated with new technology. Contact Brian at brian@lifehack.org, Google+

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment