Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How to Invest and Make Money for Your Early Retirement in 3 Ways

Have you ever imagined of retiring early? It’s one of the BIG questions that some young adults ask themselves. In this content, we’ll talk about how proper investments can make solid money that will help you retire early and secure your financial life.

Why Invest? There are many factors that drives an individual to invest whether short term or long-term, but the major reason that I believe influences our desire to invest is our income and our future family.

When I was 18 years of age I started to follow the traits of my father who was local cheese bar tender. He used to take me to investment clubs where he was a member and it really build my confidence of having a stable investment. By the age of 23, I had already acquired a lot of skills on investment which led me to join relevant investment clubs.

If you would like to make money and retire rich without any debts, then I’d encourage you follow these tips.

Real estate is one of the lucrative investment platforms that can make you or destroy you. If done correctly you can start to the benefits immediately but that will depend with your initial capital.How do you make money from real estate?

From my own personal view, I’d suggest that you build an apartment that has 10 units and of each 10 units I’d suggest that you charge $1000 each unit.  When you do your calculation, you will see that you will make $1000 x 10units = $10000. From my own perspective, $10000 good money to make on a monthly basis.

Another area of investing that I’d recommend is the IRA. At this point I’d advice that you invest at least $5000 in IRA under Drip Account. Drip Account is a popular and safe investment portfolio under IRA that that provides high value of money with less commission. If you contact any professional investor, they will propose that you invest in IRA.

This could be touch and go so studying up on the stock market is highly recommended.  It can be a very profitable market but very risky portfolio, if done badly; you’ll end up losing all your investment. If done well, early retirement will be your reward.

When I was doing my project in stock market, I realized that the best way to make money and hold your investment tightly, it would be by investing in penny stock. You can make some nice earnings by holding 1 – 2 stocks and the results would be awesome. But you really need to be careful with the market conditions based on demand and supply.

For you to succeed in this industry, I would suggest that you get a certified professional investor who will take through from the start till the end. Most professional investors who are skilled in trading stock are very hard to hire because their return on investment is high.

When you follow the above 3 tips on investing and making money, I can really assure you that when you retire, you’ll have a secure life in terms of wealth.

We hope that these few helpful tips can help you get started on the path to early retirement. Implementing the strategies, and the provided information will help you in building your wealth both for yourself and your family.

If you want to build a proper investment portfolio, then I’d vouch for the 3 tips. If you have any suggestions or investment tips to add to this, leave your comments below!

You may be interested in this: How To Start Saving Early For Retirement


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment